How Do I Start The Long-term Rental Process?
1) Check your dates to make sure they are available. Send an email (below) to request confirmation that your dates are available.
2) After receiving our confirmation that your dates are available, please fill out and return (via email) the Rental Application. Experian credit check is required for long term leases over 30 days.
3) A deposit will be required to hold the reservation. The final payment of the remaining rental payment plus the cleaning fee and tax is due 30 days prior to the start date of your rental.
4) Next, we will send you a code to access a private website for approved renters. Here you will find directions to the house, favorite restaurants, best hikes, spas, and general "things to do" to help you plan your stay. You will also find an index to appliance information, how they operate and general information for the house. A check-out instructions list is also included.
5) 2-3 days prior to arrival, please contact Amber to confirm your final arrival time. Amber is awesome! She will be happy to meet you at the house for a walk through. She can also provide recommendations on local businesses, or run pre-arrival errands (such as stocking the refrigerator or beverage cabinet).